Your gift allows us to:
- Maintain a low student to chaperone ratio on all of our programs.
- Invest in the next generation of young adult servant leaders through our LeaderworX initiative.
- Ensure greater accessibility to WorX programs through scholarships.
- Steward our CASA Retreat House and St. James Trenton campuses, by making constant (and often unexpected!) repairs and ongoing needed capital enhancements to keep these spaces safe and welcoming for hundreds of visitors each year.
- Pursue new program innovations. You may think that the Center’s work begins in June and ends when our LeaderworX head back to college, but the CFJ team is always working on and developing new and exciting content for the next generation. We are so lucky to have one of the best and most dedicated professional teams in the industry and your support gives them the freedom to imagine and explore new opportunities. Check back frequently and follow us on social media for updated program announcements and updates.
Thank you in advance for your prayerful consideration! You can make a secure online donation by clicking here. Donations can also be mailed to our headquarters: 24 Rossa Avenue, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648. Please make checks payable to the Center for FaithJustice. We couldn’t do our good WorX without you.
The Center for FaithJustice is a tax-exempt 501(c)3 charitable organization. Your donations are exempt to the extent allowed by law.